Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) within 30 days for a prompt exchange or refund. All returned merchandise must be in as received condition with tags in place. Items that are soiled, damaged, worn, used or in other than as received condition will be returned to customer at customers expense. For merchandise returned after 30 days, you will receive a merchandise credit good toward any future purchase.
The Last Resort ships outbound exchange shipments free. Shipping the garment back to us is the customer’s responsibility.
How to Return Your Item
- On a sheet of paper, please indicate your Name, Address, Home Telephone Number and reason for returning the merchandise and enclose it with the return merchandise. Or simply return the packing slip. Also, please note whether you would like to simply return the item for refund or if you would rather exchange it for another item.
- If you wish to exchange or order a new item, please include on a sheet of paper the item description, size, color, quantity, and price of the item you wish to receive in exchange for the returned item. We appreciate being informed of your intentions by email.
|If Weight is Under 13 ozs||First Class Mail||Provide your own bubble-bag|
|If Weight is 13 oz to 2 lbs||Priority Mail||Priority Mail tyvec bag or mailing box provided free by USPS (NOT flat rate box)|
|If Weight is 2 lbs 1 oz or more||Priority Mail||Priority Mail Flat Rate box provided free by USPS|
- Optional: Insure the package for the full value of the merchandise.
- Keep your shipping receipt until the credit for your return appears on your credit card statement.
- Shipping costs are your responsibility.
- Package your return. If you use the original packaging, completely remove or cover the original shipping label. The Last Resort often uses Priority boxes (Regular or Flat Rate) or Priority bags. If the box or bag is unusable, simply pick up another one free at your Post Office. Do not use the Large Flat Rate Box unless necessary as they cost more to ship. Seal the package securely, using either the adhesive strips on the Flat Rate box (if applicable) or with shipping tape. Please use clear tape or glue when affixing the label.
Please Allow Sufficient Time. Credits or refunds are generally processed within 24 hours of receipt of your package. We’ll credit or refund the price of the merchandise (excluding shipping).
We have been informed by some customers that their online statements sometimes do not show a return being posted for quite a long time. Our credit card processor credits the return in a timely manner (and our bank charges our account immediately), but your local bank or credit card processor may delay posting. Please allow up to 10 days for your bank to post the credit.
The Last Resort
PO Box 2370
Sisters, OR 97759-2370
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-904-4050, preferably during the morning hours, Pacific time zone.
International Shipping Information for Canadian Customers
We use four options in shipping to Canadian addresses via USPS.
1) First Class Mail: we can ship up to 4 pounds by First Class Mail, often at a considerable savings over Priority Mail. For example, we recently sent a padded envelope weighing 1 pound, 2 oz, for under $16. The best part is that First Class Mail arrives nearly as fast as Priority Mail.
2) Padded Flat Rate Envelope: this costs $23.95 less our free shipping credit of $6.80. This envelope with hold one crinkle cotton pants or two crinkle cotton shorts or two (and maybe three) gauze blouses.
3) Medium International Flat Rate Box: this costs $45.95 less our free shipping credit of $13.45. This box will hold 3-5 crinkle cotton items or 4-6 cotton gauze items.
4) Large International Flat Rate Box: This costs $59.95 less our free shipping credit of $18.75 This box holds up to 8-10 items.
Most orders that are submitted will automatically show an $8 shipping charge. The balance of the shipping charge that we pay represents the free shipping credit. For large orders, we reserve the right to determine the best option to use in shipping your merchandise, and to bill you for any additional shipping charges.